Friday, March 14, 2014

Orly Just Peachy - Coveted and Stunning

I bet you found this page, because you picked this unbelievably beautiful polish in TJ MAxx or Marshalls. am I right?:))
It is an amazing neon-ish pink with golden shimmer and textured finish. You can see 2 coats on my nails.
Orly nail polish pink peach gold textured sand
The great mystery of Orly Just Peachy is ...


Orly textured pink peachOrly pink textured matteOrly textured pink gold

Orly textured pink
  .. that it is a mind blowingly stunning, yet never to be found in any of the past or existing Orly nail polish collections.
I even wrote on Orly's facebook page and asked to locate it.
The reply was very kind, but generic, ala "Marshall's\TJ Maxx stores sell discounted and discontinued nail polishes, sorry".
Yeah, I could guess just as much myself;) Why isn't it included in any past or existing collections though (since 200x) ?.. Silence was my answer.
So the mystery remains unsolved. Was it a trial set of nail polishes that never made it to the production?.. was it a limited edition issued overseas?.. Was it a mistake of the manufacture?..
I can only pray that one day Orly will issue this gorgeous babe in one of the textured nail polish collections, because it is truly a must-have!
If you possess any information about this shade and its history, please, share!

4 comments:

  1. I don't have this one but another Orly-Texture-Mystery polish (yes, Marshalls). Mine is a raspberry base with the same Chock-Full-O-Golden-Goodness and I just adore it! I can't find anything about it anywhere. I'm going to keep my eyeballs peeled for the gorgeous shade you scored though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I wish I could find this...where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google spa ritual wilderness :) It's a rebottled polish sold specifically at stores like tj maxx and marshalls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same polish that I found at Kmart , but marked Orly Color Blast , pink coral 3D glitter .
    It's not pink it looks exactly like this #50080
    Also the color Shamrock in Color Blast is Sparkling Garbage .
    Confusing .

    ReplyDelete